Drug safety information from post-marketing data
Visualize and explore public safety data on marketed drugs
The Nhumi drug safety web site has been specifically designed for advanced users searching information about a specific marketed drug.
- List all adverse events with key ratios, probabilities of occurrences and counts.
- Organize adverse events by age, gender, event type and by their location on the human body.
- Compute stratified statistics (by age and gender) and condition on any prior medical event or co-medication in a single click.
- Compare one drug with another one (pairwise comparison).
Why use Nhumi Drug Safety?
- Access a comprehensive and objective resource about safety events associated to a U.S. marketed drug.
- Check the estimated safety risks for a drug and a given subpopulation in a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compare the safety profile of a drug with that of other drugs easily.
- Use the Nhumi Drug Safety data backend for clinical trials data (pre-marketing) with Nhumi's Study Insight software.
- Import proprietary databases or data feeds into a customized solution to monitor specific sets of drugs.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about customized solutions.