Clinical study data management
Review and analyze clinical study data efficiently
What is Study Insight?
- A web application to visualize all clinical study data from any standard web client.
- An add-on to the data backend that loads and normalizes medical data coming from different sources.
- An analytical and semantic engine to extract key statistics relevant to the study at hand.
Nhumi Study Insight includes key features that have been specifically designed for the study team to quickly review and analyze data:
- Analyze: clinical data indexed by adverse events, medical conditions, demographics, and anatomical structures.
- Review: automatic generation of safety overviews for one or many subjects.
- Explore: one click querying and calculations of key statistics on the fly.
Why use Study Insight?
- Lock study databases faster and get fast previews of study reports.
- Improve data quality and data consistency with a seamless data import and normalization process involving little or no intervention at all.
- Enable the clinical team to review and explore clinical data efficiently from any web client on laptops, desktops or mobile devices.
by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nhumi Study Insight is a web application based on REST services that:
- Runs on Linux or Windows and on a physical or virtual server.
- Can be installed and used in different settings without requiring any extra licenses.