Efficient access to medical information for clinicians and patients alike
Visualize and organize clinical content with the human anatomy
What is Nhumi Visual Health?
- A widget to navigate a virtual model of the human anatomy from any standard web client.
- A set of web services and an API to control the virtual model as needed.
- A set of services to add labels and any other information layer on top of the human anatomy.
- Male, Female and Gender Neutral models of the human anatomy (more than 3,000 anatomical structures modeled).
- Zoom in/out, pan, rotate and select body parts.
- Scalable rendering with low footprint on the client machine enabling a large scale deployment.
- Ability to interact and query information directly on the human body: click on a body part and get what has been mapped (e.g. diseases, procedures, body parts).
Why use Nhumi Visual Health?
- Make medical software more intuitive for both clinicians and patients.
- Improve the adoption of Electronic Medical Records by making clinical data more visual.
- Enable a fast access to information by organizing medical information according to the human anatomy.
- Run on most platform and client machines (desktop, laptop or mobile devices) without any third party plugin.